|IngredientsREAD ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
|2 Tablespoons margarine
1/3 Cup packed brown sugar
1 (8 3/4 ounce) can apricot halves, drained and halved
2 Tablespoons toasted coconut
1 1/3 Cup GLUTEN FREE all-purpose flour
1/2 Teaspoon Xantum Gum
2/3 Cup sugar
2 Teaspoons GLUTEN FREE baking powder
2/3 Cup milk
1/4 Cup margarine, softened
|1. Melt margarine in a 9X1 1/2 inch round baking pan.
2. Stir in sugar and 1 tablespoon water.
3. Arrange apricots and coconut in the pan.
4. Prepare Batter in a bowl.
5. Combine flour, xanthum gum, sugar, and baking powder.
6. Add milk, margarine, egg, and vanilla.
7. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed till combined.
8. Beat on medium speed for 1 minutes.
9. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted near the center comes our clean.
10. Cool on for 5 minutes.
11. Loosen sides and invert onto a plate.