|IngredientsREAD ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
|1 Tablespoon cold water
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1 Can GLUTEN FREE Cherry pie filling
1 2/3 Cup GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE flour
1 Teaspoon Xantum Gum
1 Cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Cup water
1/3 Cup oil
1 teaspoon vinegar
1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
|1. Heat oven to 350 degree oven.
2. In medium bowl combine cold water and cornstarch.
3. Stir in cherry pie filling; blend well.
4. Spread evenly on bottom of ungreased 9 inch square baking pan; set aside.
5. In medium bowl combine flour, xanthum gum, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
6. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla; beat with spoon or wire whisk until batter is smooth and well blended.
7. Pour evenly over cherries.
8. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Cool 10 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
Serve warm. Serves 9.