|Ingredients READ ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
|3 egg whites
1 cup white sugar
½ teaspoon distilled white vinegar
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
2 cups Mini semi sweet chocolate chip cookies
|1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Grease baking sheets or line them with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl, white egg whites to soft peaks.
4. Slowly add sugar and beat on high until forms peaks.
5. Add vinegar, salt and vanilla and beat for 20 seconds.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven until cookies are dry.