|Ingredients READ ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
1 Cup GLUTEN FREE all purpose flour
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Cup cornmeal
1 Tablespoon GLUTEN FREE baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Cup milk
1/4 Cup oil
1. In a mixing bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In another bowl beat together eggs, milk and oil.
3. Add flour mixture and stir just till batter is smooth.
4. Pour batter into a greased 9 X 9 X 2 inch baking pan.
5. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till golden brown.