|Ingredients READ ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
3 cups GLUTEN FREE all-purpose flour
2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk, room temperature
1. In a large bowl combine the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oil, baking soda, and salt.
2. Add enough buttermilk to make a stiff dough.
3. Knead dough for 30 seconds on a well-floured surface.
4. Cover dough to prevent drying.
5. Roll 1/4 cup handfuls of dough into balls and pat into a flat circle.
6. Using a rolling pin, flatten dough into 10 inch circles. onto un greased cookie sheet.
7. Score pieces into pie shapes by dough
8. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
9. Cool on wire rack briefly before breaking along scored lines.