|IngredientsREAD ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
|1 Cup GLUTEN FREE all purpose flour
1 Cup sugar
1 Teaspoon soda
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Egg, beaten
1 Large can fruit cocktail, well drained
1/2 Cup chopped nuts
1/2 Pint whipping cream or 1 Cup non-dairy whipped topping
|1. Combine flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
2. Add egg and fruit cocktail.
3. Pour mixture into well-greased, shallow 9 inch square pan.
4. Mix together brown sugar and nuts and pour over cake mixture.
5. Bake at 300 degree oven for 1 hour.
6. Serve topped with whipped cream.