|Ingredients READ ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
1 3/4 Cups GLUTEN FREE all purpose flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
1/3 Cup sugar
2 Teaspoons GLUTEN FREE baking powder
1 Beaten egg
3/4 Cup milk
1/4 Cup oil
1. In a mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Make a well in the center.
3. Combine egg, milk, and oil; add all at once to flour mixture.
4. Stir just till moistened (batter should be lumpy).
5. Lightly grease muffin cups or line with paper bake cups; fill 2/3 full.
6. Bake in a 400 degree oven about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
For blueberry muffins fold in 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries