|Ingredients READ ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
1 Package fresh baking yeast (not Brewers yeast)
2 Tablespoons lukewarm water
1 Cup boiling water
1 1/2 Teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
3 Cups GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE sifted flour
2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
1 egg, beaten
|1. Crumble yeast in water for 5 minutes.
2. Pour boiling water over salt and butter or margarine, let cool to lukewarm, then add yeast.
3. Add half of flour and beat smooth.
4. Then add remaining flour, xanthum gum and egg and beat smooth again,
5. Divide dough in half for thin pizza Use all of dough for thicker pizza.
6. Place dough on floured board and pat gently into 1-13 inch round or 2-11 inch rounds, with edges slightly thicker.
7. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
8. Let rise in warm place until dough doubles in height.
9. Add filling on top and bake as directed in pizza filling.