|Ingredients READ ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
2 Cups GLUTEN FREE all purpose flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
1 Cup packed brown sugar
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tablespoon GLUTEN FREE baking powder
1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 Teaspoon ground ginger
1 Cup canned pumpkin
1/2 Cup milk
1/3 Cup shortening
1/2 Cup chopped nuts
1/2 Cup raisins
1. In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup of flour, brown sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, Xanthan gum and baking powder.
2. Add pumpkin, milk, eggs, and shortening.
3. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed till blended, then on high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining flour and beat well.
5. Stir in nuts and raisins.
6. Pour batter into a greased 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or till a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
8. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
9. Remove from the pan.