|Ingredients READ ALL FOOD LABELS TO ENSURE NO HIDDEN GLUTEN|
2 Cups GLUTEN FREE all purpose flour
1 1/2 Teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons lard
1/2 Cup warm water (approximately)
1. Combine flour and salt.
2. Mix well.
3. Add lard and cut in with pastry cutter.
4. Gradually add enough warm water so that dough follows fork around bowl.
5. Knead about ten times or until dough is completely smooth.
6. Return to bowl, cover and let stand 30 minutes.
7. Form into balls the size of golf balls.
8. Flatten each ball by rolling out on a lightly floured board or between waxed paper.
9. Cook on dry, ungreased, hot griddle until lightly brown on both sides.