|2 Cans fat free evaporated milk
1 (8 oz.) packaged fresh sliced mushrooms
1 Cup light sour cream
1 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon pepper
1 Teaspoon garlic powder
2 Pounds lean stew meat
2 cups prepared brown rice
1 Small onion diced
|1. Mix milk, mushrooms, onion and sour cream.
2. Season meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Pour half of sour cream mixture in bottom of large casserole dish.
4. Put meat on top of mixture.
5. Pour rice over meat.
6. Top with rest of sour cream mixture, cover dish with foil.
7. Bake at 325 degree oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
8. Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes. Serves 8.