|1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
1/4 Cup margarine
2 Cups packaged biscuit mix
1/4 Cup milk
1/2 Cup raspberry, strawberry, or peach, preserves
|1. Cut cream cheese and margarine into biscuit mix till crumbly.
2. Add milk; stir till mixed.
3. On lightly floured surface, knead dough 10 to 12 strokes.
4. On wax paper, roll or pat dough into a 12X8 inch rectangle.
5. Invert on a greased baking sheet; remove paper.
6. Spread preserves down center of dough.
7. Make 2 1/2 inch cuts from long sides toward center at 1 inch intervals.
8. Fold strips alternately over filling.
9. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till golden.
10. Drizzle with Powdered sugar.
Makes 12 servings.