|1 Cup all purpose flour
1 Cup sugar
1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 Cups finely shredded carrot
1/2 Cup cooking oil
1/4 Cup nuts (optional)
1/4 Cup raisins (optional)
|1. In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
2. Add carrot, oil, and eggs.
3. Beat with an electric mixer till combined.
4. Stir in nuts and raisins if desired.
5. Pour into 1 greased and floured 9X1 1/2 inch round baking pan.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans.
|3 Ounces cream cheese
1/4 Cup softened margarine
1 Teaspoons vanilla
2 Cups powdered sugar
|1. In a bowl beat together cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
2. Gradually add powder sugar beat until well mixed.
3. Frost cake when cool.