|4 Pounds corned beef, marinated
1 Small head of cabbage, cut into wedges
8 Medium potatoes, pared
4 Carrots, peeled
1/2 Cup diced onion
|1. In a large pot cover corned beef with water.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Add potatoes, carrots, onions, and cabbage.
5. Simmer 30 minutes more or until vegetables are tender.
6. Final internal temperature must be 165 degree F or higher.
7. Cut corned beef very thin diagonally across the grain.
*** This may also be cooked in a crock pot 8 to 10 hours on low or 6 to 8 hour on high heat