|1 Cup flour
1 Teaspoon baking powder
1 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup milk
2 Tablespoons margarine
|1. Combine flour and baking powder.
2. In a bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed about 4 minutes or till thick.
3. Gradually add sugar; beat at medium speed for 4 to 5 minutes or till light and fluffy.
4. Add flour mixture; beat at low to medium speed just till combined.
5. In a saucepan heat and stir milk and margarine till margarine melts; add to batter, beating till combined.
6. Pour into a greased 9X9X2 inch baking pan.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Serve warm or cool. Serves 8.