|1 Large red grapefruit
1 Medium, Jicama Peeled and diced
1 Red bell pepper, diced
1 Orange bell pepper, diced
1 English Cucumber, trimmed and diced
4 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
Dash of cayenne pepper
Salt and Pepper to taste
|1. Cut the grapefruit into segments, removing any membranes and seeds.
2. In a large bowl, combine, grapefruit, jicama, red pepper, orange pepper, and cucumber.
3. Remove zest from limes and add to bowl.
4. Add the juice from the limes to the bowl.
5. Add Cayenne pepper.
6. Gently stir.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Top with green onion and cilantro.