|3 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 (16 ounce) package Shredded Lowfat Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 (8 ounce) packages light Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup basil, chopped
12 lasagna noodles, (no bake variety)
|1.Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Combine chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 2 cups mozzarella and Parmesan in a large bowl.
3.In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 tablespoons basil.
4. Spread thin layer of the cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with 4 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture.
5. Repeat layers of noodles, cream cheese sauce and chicken mixture twice.
6. Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
7. Bake 25 min. or until heated through.
8. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.