|2 Pounds lean ground beef
1/2 Pound ricotta cheese
1 Pound shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
1 large Jar prepared spaghetti sauce
1 (16 Oz.) package lasagna noodles
|1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
2. Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
3. Drain fat.
4. Add spaghetti sauce to meat and heat.
5. In a greased shallow casserole, arrange a layer of lasagna.
6. Spread a layer of ricotta over this, then a layer of spaghetti sauce mixture, then a layer of mozzarella, topping with Parmesan cheese.
7. Repeat layer in this order until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of sauce and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
8. Bake at 350 degree oven for 50 minute until internal temperature reaches 165 degree F.
9. Remove from oven and let stand about 15 minutes so that it will be easy to cut.Serves 8.