|2 Pounds lean ground beef or turkey
1 Large chopped onion
2 cups whole kernel corn
¾ cup tomato sauce
1 large jar mild salsa (4 cups)
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 cup lowfat Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
1 1/2 Pound spaghetti
|1. Prepare spaghetti according to directions on the package.
2. Sauté ground meat and onion in a medium size sauce pan until brown.
3. Drain grease.
4. Stir in salsa, corn, water, tomato sauce and seasoning mix.
5. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
6. Serve the spaghetti on a hot platter.
7. First a layer of pasta, then a layer of sauce.Sprinkle with cheese. Serves 8.