|1/2 Cup margarine
1 3/4 Cup flour
1 Cup packed brown sugar
1/2 Cup sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla
1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
2 Cups rolled oats
|1. In a mixing bowl beat margarine with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add about half of the flour, the brown sugar, sugar, egg, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Beat mixture till thoroughly combined.
4. Beat in the remaining flour.
5. Stir in oats.
6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes about 48.