|1/2 Cup margarine
1/2 Cup Peanut butter
1 1/4 Cups flour
1/2 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla
1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
|1. In a mixing bowl beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add about half of the flour, the sugars, egg, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla.
3. Beat till thoroughly combined.
4. Beat in remaining flour.
5. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
6. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Flatten by crisscrossing with the times of a fork.
8. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 7 to 9 minutes.
8. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Makes about 36.