1 (10 ounce) package Puff Pastry Shells
1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1 small green pepper, chopped
3. 1 small red pepper, chopped
4. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
5. 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
6. 1/4 c. flour
7. 2 cups half and half
8. 1 cup chicken broth
9. ½ lb. diced cooked chicken
10. ½ lb. cooked shrimp, shelled, deveined and coarsely chopped
½ lb. ounces kielbasa, diced
1. Bake the pastry shells according to the package directions. Remove from the baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the green pepper, red pepper, garlic powder and ground red pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour. Stir the half and half, chicken broth, chicken, shrimp, and kielbasa into the skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture in each shell. Serve immediately