|2 Pounds Chicken boneless skinless breast, cubed
1 (16 ounce) Can pineapple chunk in its own juice
1 Tablespoon oil
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon pepper
1/4 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or hot pepper sauce
2 Cups frozen string beans
1 1/2 Cup prepared sweet and sour sauce
4 Cups Hot cooked brown rice, prepared
|1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 Cup juice.
2. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper. stir in reserved juice and red pepper flakes.
5. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 2 minutes.
6. Add green beans, pineapple, and sauce.
7. Cover; cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
8. Serve over rice. Serves 8.