|1. 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
2. 3 eggs
3. 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
4. 3 cups shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
5. 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
6. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
7. salt and pepper to taste
8. 1 (32 ounce) package frozen white bread dough, thawed
|1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Set aside.
3. Divide the bread dough into 8 pieces and roll each piece out to about an 8 inch circle. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the ricotta filling onto each circle, fold over and seal the edges. Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely browned on the tops and bottoms.