|3 to 4 Pounds chuck roast or 7 bone roast
1 Package dehydrated onion soup mix
|1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Trim all visible fat from roast.
3. Place roast in large piece of foil and sprinkle with soup mix.
4. Wrap the roast carefully with the foil, seaming so that no juices can escape.
5. Place the package in a pan and bake 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
6. This may also be cooked in a crock pot for 6 to 8 hours on high heat or 8 to 10 hours on low heat.
7. Cook to internal temperature 165 degree F.Serves 8.