|2 Cups white rice
4 Cups Chicken broth
1 Teaspoon margarine
1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
1 Pound diced cooked chicken
1/2 Cup sliced green onion with tops
1/2 Cup sliced celery
1/2 Cup diced red bell pepper
1/4 Cup oil
1/4 Cup lemon juice
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Teaspoons ginger powder
2 Cloves garlic, minced
|1. Prepare rice as directed on package using chicken broth instead of water; cool.
2. Heat margarine in large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Sauté walnuts until golden brown; cool.
4. Combine rice, chicken, walnuts, green onions, celery and red pepper in large bowl.
5. Combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic; toss with salad mixture.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Serve chilled. Serves 8.