|3 Tablespoon oil, divided
1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
2 Small clove garlic, finely chopped
2 Pounds ground chicken or turkey
1/4 Cup chopped parsley
2 Teaspoons dried tarragon leaves, crushed
1/2 Teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed
1/2 Teaspoons salt
1/4 Teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoons flour
|1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil skillet over medium low heat.
2. Add onion and garlic; cook until tender and soft, about 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine chicken, parsley, tarragon, thyme, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
4. Blend onion mixture with chicken mixture.
5. Form into 8 patties; dust with flour.
6. Heat remaining tablespoons oil in clean skillet over medium heat.
7. Cook until patties are browned on both sides, no pink remains in center in juices run clear. Serves 8.